Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day one - 25 days of Christmas

Lets start with the new things, first, I finally got a phone that works! It's my first iPhone and so far it is so much better than trying to use old phones that had a thousand things wrong with them.


Next is my new kitty! Meet Gandalf the Grey, or just Grey for short. We found him at 630am one morning laying on our front porch in front of the door trying I huddle and be warm. He's been here a couple weeks now and he has grown soo much. He's hardly a year I'm guessing because of how he's still growing and how playful he still is and he still had itty bitty kitten teeth. He's the newest addition to our family and its silly how much I loved this kitty after only a day. I love that I took him in rather than going out and buying a cat, it's such a humbler thing to rescue your pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment