Friday, December 28, 2012

I Fail

Lately, since I haven't been able to sit in front if a computer in over a month, I h e been failing at blogging. I even got this new app (when I don't even use apps mostly) on my phone just so I could blog easily. Yeah, still doesn't help much.

It ha been very cold lately and my room is in the back of the house and gets no circulation. Therefore it is always 40 degrees in my room. Ok so maybe not 40 degrees but probably 50. Cold enough that if you stand in there for two minutes or more, you will start shivering. Since the. computer is in the freezing room, I haven't really wanted to numb my buttcheeks just to sit on the computer.

But I miss blogging. I always think "oh I should blog about this" or I have an idea and instantly think "oh I so need to make a blog on this" but so far I haven't really gotten around to it. I'm hoping this app deal will help. We shall see

Later maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment