Monday, September 17, 2012

Being "Hoopful"

I bought a hula hoop/dance hoop today! I've been wanting one for the longest time but never felt like I should because it's a belly dance style, and a lot of people around here think that is "slutty". I really could care less anymore. As part of my "transition" I thought I would be good for me to get one.

I am so excited!



That's the one I ordered from http://www.etsy.com/shop/TeHooplah
I love learning new things, especially free-expressed things (like hoop dancing!) This is exactly what I need right now. I'm not sure when it's suppose to come in but it could have gotten here five minutes ago and it just wouldn't be soon enough!

I also went thrifting the other day. I found the most wonderful skirt. It has that bohemian flowey style and it's a soft made-to-look denim material. I also found a lovely flowey orange shirt that is perfect for the start of fall. My favourite item of all was this crochet knit tunic piece that is just so lovely. Of course I got other items but those were my treasured finds. I'm really digging doing fringe braided shirts so scissors have been my friends to my long lost t shirts lately. 
I'm giving my old shirts a face lift! 


~peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment