Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not a Poem, Just a Thought

Sometimes I wonder if you even notice me. If you notice little things about me. The little things that I do for you.
Sometimes I wonder if you notice the things I do for you. The things that I would never do for anyone else. The way I'm there for you the way I'll never be there for anyone else.
Sometimes I wonder if you even think about me. I think about you all day long. I think about all the things I want to do with you and for you.
Sometimes I wonder if you love me. If you even love me the way that I so uncontrollably love you.
Sometimes I wonder if you notice how much I love you.
Sometimes I wonder if you see how sad I am. So sad that I just want you to sit and tell me how much you love me and make me feel like I mean something to you.
Sometimes I wonder if you see how lonely I am. Sitting in a room with you can feel even more lonely than when you're not even home. There's miles between us in a small room.
Sometimes I wonder if you even want me. If you want me the way that I desperately want you. The way I want you for the rest of my life. Physically, emotionally, mentally, uncontrollably.
Sometimes I wonder if you even see me. See how I look for just you. See what I do for just you. See everything that I try to be for just only you.
Sometimes I wonder if you know me. If you know who I even am. What it is that makes me me. Everything I do and everything I like and everything I want. What it is that puts me together.
Sometimes I wonder if you even love me for me. If you actually love the little pieces that make me who I am. If the little things about me are special to you. If there is anything at all about me that makes me important to you.
Sometimes I wonder if you want to be with me. Or if you are just with me because you can. If who I am is the type of person you want to be with.
Sometimes I wonder if you see how much I throw myself at you. How I spin in circles to get you to notice me. How I beg just for your attention even when I know I wont get anything in return.
Sometimes I wonder if you even care. Care about anything that I have to say. Care about any of the things that I think. Care about any of the things that I care about.

Sometimes I wonder if you notice how much you're losing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment