Monday, October 1, 2012

Oh Monday

Ah, it is Monday again. Oh the joy of..oh wait, doing exactly what I did yesterday! Monday's really don't come at such a bother to me while the rest of the world groans about the weekend being over. I'm getting a set routine down and that is very abnormal for me. I feel like I'm becoming a housewife. As in married to my house. As in a slave to the thing that keeps the rain off of my head. I don't like this routine I have, no matter how laid back I am about it. it's still eerie for me to wake up every morning and the first thing I do is think about what I need to get done. Not to mention how stressful that is.

I'm actually debating whether or not I should just make a chore chart, but that feels like going a bit overboard. I just hate living with a bunch of people and I'm the only one who has the nerve to do stuff around the house. For anybody that actually knows me that I am the LAST person to want to do housework. I much would rather spend the time I have doing something much more creative. But alas. I am the "mom of the house" and will be the only one to cook dinner or clean up or do the laundry. Damn, make me feel like a petty woman.

For being young, I certainly feel like I should be middle aged. I definitely have the responsibilities of a grown woman of at least 40.

I realize this is becoming yet another rant. Perhaps I will stop blogging now and try again later with something much more interesting and upbeat...

Alright, coffee time.


~peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment